Sorry folks but I have dried up on what to blog about this time round. There doesn’t seem to be anything happening to make us all happy and there are a million and one, or more, people in the world who seem to be at their happiest when they are reporting or just complaining about 101 things that are going on just now and making everyone sad.
The only thing I can compile that might enlighten readers for 5 minutes and at least raise a bit of a smile, are a few corny jokes. I agree they are on the same level of intelligence as jokes from Christmas crackers, which tends to be nil, but bear with me. After reading them, anything you have to do will feel more worthwhile tackling than enduring another one of my corny compilations, which I am sure will continue to appear in future blogs.
Either way I hope you get a bit of a smile from some of them, stay safe and be positive, things will get better eventually.
HERE WE GO THEN…..
1. What do you call a fish with no eyes?? – A fish!
2. Seen in the Classified Ads: FOR SALE BY OWNER – Complete set of Encyclopaedia Britannica, 45 volumes – Excellent condition. £500 or best offer. No longer needed. Got married last weekend. Wife knows everything.
3. THE 50-50-90 RULE: Every time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there is a 90% probability that you will get it wrong!!
4. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
5. A young farmer with 100 acres would be pleased to hear from a young lady with tractor. Please send photograph of tractor. Advertisement in EVESHAM ADVERTISER.
6. There are 3 kinds of people. Those that can count and those that cannot.
7. There are another 3 kinds of people. Those who make things happen. Those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the heck happened?
8. My boat, Nitchevo, can sleep six people who know each other very well. Or one prude. Peter Ustinov.
9. Do you know what it means to go home at night to a slap-up, 3-course supper?
It means that you have gone home to the wrong house, that’s what it means.
10. This morning I turned on the radio and got some amazing news. The newscaster said, “We have some good news and some bad news for the people of the world. The bad news is that we have been invaded by thousands of Martians. The good news is that they eat politicians and pee petrol.”
The other good news is that’s all for this blog but there must have been a couple of the ‘jokes’ that you smiled at?
You can LAUGH AT LIFE WITH CHAIRMAN JOHN and read more jokes here, if you have time.
You can also read more information about our solar blinds, solar shades or flame retardant window blinds by typing what you are looking for into the website search box.
John Lightfoot MBE, Solar Solve Chairman